Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little about me

There's not really all that much to tell about me.  My life's not very interesting, I'm quiet and as a rule a loner.  I'm not that good at keeping up with a blog and disappear frequently, only to return when the mood strikes, or more appropriately, when I'm once again inspired.  

I'm not that politically inclined, but at the same time am appalled by the direction governments of this world are taking.  I will do what I can to keep this blog up to date and hopefully of some interest to people.  

My basic rule of thumb is, that if you don't like what I have to say, no one is forcing you to read it, so please keep your insults to yourself and quietly leave.  If you do like what I've said, please feel free to say so, by the same token, if you disagree with what I've said, I do take critisism quite well and I appreciate constructive discussions.

I've also been told to quit selling myself short, but hey, I am who I am and that's all that I am!

Well, that's all for now     

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've started to moderate comments so that if someone wishes to post something private they don't want shared, they can. So feel free to speak your mind, and share your thoughts with me.